Tuesday, August 30, 2011

dianelottphotography.com

I am pleased to announce my new website. http://www.dianelottphotography.com/   I am expanding my horizons in the photography world and need a more functioning website/blog to serve clients better. Thanks for all of you who check my blog from time to time or have recommending me to a friend.

Photography is one of my ardent passions I plan to keep alive and offer to friends and clients. I have learned so much over the past five years since I started photographing families and children. As a lifestyle photographer I have had the opportunity to photography families, children, babies,  high school seniors and businesses in different settings. I love photographing people, they are unique and interesting, but most of all when I am on a photoshoot photographing someone I see the beauty in that person and that is what I like capturing.

Happy Photoshooting,
Diane Lott

No comments: