Thursday, March 10, 2011

First T Ball Practice Ever



 Nothing sweeter. I love the way he looks at me just to see that I am watching.
He is enthralled with T ball. This is all he has talked about  today and a lot of what he has talked about since I signed him up two weeks ago. He told me tonight he wants to go back to T ball tonight. He is even asleep now, in his pink YMCA Sport T shirt. I can't believe they gave little boys pink, although he could care less, he loves it. He wanted me to fold it up so he could put it in his drawer with he other shirts. Then he carried it around the house until he finally decided to just put in on and sleep in it.

2 comments:

CJ said...

You really captured the moment on these photos, Diane! Precious little guy! His eyes say it all!

Suzown said...

I love your Photography work.